Stickers, flash, RETRO-REFLECTIVE for helmet, motorbike, car...
- Packaging including 2 stickers (left and right)
- Aapply to smooth surfaces
- Material: Outdoor Vinyl
- Daytime appearance: Light metallic grey, shiny finish, not grained
- Unit dimensions: 80mm x 75mm
- Delivered with a translucent transfer film, pre-installed, for a simple and perfect installation
- Approved reflective, Class 1 - EU standard: EN12899-1 - FR standard: NFP98-520
- Guaranteed 5 years
The retro-reflective returns the light in the direction of its source by millions of micro-prisms, more than 70 meters. This technology is therefore ideal for the safety of motorcyclists and cyclists....
The retro-reflective pads are compulsory
* on motorcycle helmets and recommended for bicycles and scooters.
Be visible, join
useful for safety.
Retro-reflective adhesive letters allowing identification at night on helmets, motorcycles, bicycles, scooters, signs...
* The regulations of July 1, 2022 are very clear on this subject: no sticker, no approval. In other words, without these small retro-reflective devices, you are exposed to the same sanction as for not wearing a helmet, i.e. a fourth class fine, materialized by a fixed fine of 135 euros (reduced to 90 €, increased to 375 €) and a deduction of 3 points on the driving licence.
In fact, the police very rarely verbalize the absence of reflective stickers. However, we are never safe from a change in road safety instructions. And not putting on a sticker also means exposing yourself to stupidly losing three points in the event of a control.